BCM Construction is a project driven organisation, currently operating throughout the UK but mainly focused on London, the Home Counties and Southern Region.
We offer our customers a tailored approach, adapting our organisation to suit our customers’ needs. We have a highly skilled and motivated workforce; our management teams are experienced in a wide range of railway disciplines arming us with the skills and knowledge to react to the needs of the industry. Our focus is on working collaboratively with our customers to ensure their expectations are met, delivering quality without compromise.
What we do for our customers:
- Project Management & Delivery of railway construction projects.
- Continuous improvement in the way services are provided.
- Constantly seek new innovative methods of technology.
- Integrate and collaborate to reduce cost.
- Invest in key skills and resources to raise standards.
- Share best practice.
- Continue to develop our Health and Safety systems and promote ‘Safe by Choice’ behaviour.
- Set robust Environmental targets to reduce carbon emissions and reduce waste.
BCM Construction holds a Network Rail Principal Contractor’s license and work directly with Network Rail and main contractors on railway projects.