As BCM Continue to Grow, Various Site and Office Vacancies are now Available5th August 2021
Join BCM Construction, an Award-Winning SME contractor Specialising in the infrastructure sector. We are a vibrant, forward looking mid-sized business operating in several infrastructure construction market sectors. We are a growing business with strong values and a vision to provide clients with a tailored approach to delivering social value through successful infrastructure projects.
Due to recent success in securing new frameworks and projects in Wales, West Midlands and Southeast England we are now recruiting.
As we continue to grow, we still stay close to our core values of working collaboratively to continuously improve all aspects of our business both internally and externally as well as adding social value within the communities we work.
With an array of different positions forming to accommodate the demand within the company, we are now recruiting for:
- Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) Civils Design – London
- Labour Manager/Resourcer – London
- Commercial Managers/Quantity Surveyors – London/Treforest/Birmingham
- Contractors Engineering Manager (CEM) civils, track, construction – London
- People & Performance Director – Part time opportunity – London
- Project Manager Rail civils/multidiscipline – Wales & Western
- Project Manager Rail civils/Depots/multidiscipline – Birmingham
- Project Manager Pway/track/civils – London & South East
- Construction Manager rail civils – London & South East
- Site Supervisor Rail civils – South East
- Bookkeeper – London
- Compliance Coordinator – London
- Planner – London
In return you will receive a competitive salary, pension, private healthcare, bonus scheme, death in service, cycle to work and childcare voucher scheme, access to our health & wellbeing app, access to employee benefits website. You will have the opportunity to join our working groups and to take part in social value activities & volunteering days to enhance the way we operate by living our values along with a commitment to developing your Professional CPD.
We are looking to recruit the very best, so if you meet the criteria, have the right passion, attitude and enthusiasm to succeed, then get in touch or send your CV to email@example.com.
BCM is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants, we are inclusive, diverse and empower our people to be the best they can be. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and all qualified applicants will be considered fairly. We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry.
We are proud members of the disability confident scheme and work with charities to support disadvantaged backgrounds get back into work.
For more details on all opportunities at look at our careers page here: https://www.bcmconstruction.co.uk/careers/