Construction Hire Solutions Continues To Impress17th March 2017
BCM’s sister company Construction Hire Solutions (CHS), which was formed in 2016, is going from strength to strength.
CHS, which is also part of the ENABLE consortium, was set-up to provide efficient construction plant solutions; by ensuring quality tools and plant are always available. In it’s 10 months of trading the business is already having an impressive impact in cutting costs, and is providing real demonstrable added value to its clients.
Prior to the establishment of CHS, BCM’s procurement department was solely responsible for sourcing plant, equipment and materials.
What is CHS?
Construction Hire Solutions Ltd. is a prospering plant and equipment hire organisation based in East Grinstead. CHS aims to provide the latest plant and equipment to the industry with exceptional customer service and specialist technical knowledge.
Our current focus is on the ENABLE consortium and other external parties.
CHS currently supplies:
- Small Tools – a full range of specialist tools, which are rail industry approved to Network Rail standards.
- Rail Safety Equipment Hire – a collection of rail industry approved safety equipment and PPE.
- Plant Hire – specialist rail industry plant and equipment including a range of general construction plant.
- Welfare Set-ups – all elements associated with bespoke welfare site set-ups.
- Fleet Hire – all vehicle types, including welfare vehicles.
CHS strives to develop and grow company services (change) and capabilities. Here are a few ambitions CHS aim to achieve in the near future:
- RRV Supplier – own and operate a fleet of RRV’s to primarily service BCM with a view to providing services externally.
- Haulage – own and operate a HGV specifically to service BCM requirements.
- Outsourced Procurement – provision of a procurement service to BCM for all materials and goods. Through also providing this service to other suppliers, CHS will be able to provide the very best value for goods and materials.
CHS employs staff with specialist technical rail knowledge offering the unique ability to advise/consult on the best equipment to supply for a project. CHS will match or beat industry prices and for long term hires can provide significant savings for projects. Advanced computer systems efficiently manage plant and equipment, ensuring it is compliant and safe to use.