Network Rail Awards BCM Construction 2 Highly Commended Certificates21st July 2017
BCM received two highly commended awards at Network Rail’s Western Region – World Environment Day Conference which was held at the steam museum in Swindon.
BCM submitted two applications for the health and well-being category of the Western Region Sustainability Awards scheme and were shortlisted for both alongside Carillion.
The awarded initiatives:
- Watch My Back – looking out for colleagues on site, a buddy system and group effort to make sure everyone goes home safe everyday. This also comprise several nutrition workshops we hold annually.
- Healthy Mondays – We practice this on site and in our offices. With diabetes and heart problems on the rise as a result of poor diets, BCM decided to run this initiative to make sure our team are getting the best nutrition to produce the best results.
- Bid Coordinator – Waterloo – PAYE full time
- Liverpool Street Station Platform Extension GRIP 5-8 Design & Build Copy
- Bid Coordinator – Waterloo – PAYE full time 8th June 2021
- Liverpool Street Station Platform Extension GRIP 5-8 Design & Build Copy 13th November 2020