Progress under way on Network Rail South East Track Ancillary Framework5th April 2022
BCM Construction, with support from the Enable group. is the Primary Framework Contractor of the Network Rail South East Track Ancillary Framework. As part of this, we recently undertook a possession between Canterbury West and Sturry with support from our supplier Pro Rail Services to plan and deliver the following track drainage scheme:
- Excavation of 180m of cess
- Installation of 180m of 258mm ID / 315mm OD 12TDE-U Fully Perforated Collector Pipe 3mtr Length, Plain Ended
- Installation of 7 No. Luton Derby GRP Catch-pits (1270 x 575 x 225mm)
- Full provision of Possession Management and Safety Critical Staff
- Full provision of our On-Track Plant (2 by Doosan DX140 Parallel Excavators, and 2 by Doosan 270 RRV Service Machines) under our POS Licence
All works were safely completed to programme and budget.